CRYSTAL TOMATO BENEFITS
Scientifically proven to offer the following crystal tomato benefits:
- Serves as a natural sunscreen against UVA and UVB rays to protect against UV damage, photo-oxidation and sunburn.
- Acts as anti-oxidants to protect against free radical damage caused by environmental aggressors.
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties against wounds and UV damage.
- Inhibits melanin synthesis to prevent pigmentation spots from forming.
- Reduces the melanin present in the cells including dark acne scars, freckles, dark underarms and age spots for an anti-ageing and anti-photo ageing effect.
- Prevents DNA damage.
- Promotes even skin tone and radiant complexion.
- Protects and enhances the efficacy of other active ingredients and their activity.
Crystal Tomato® Carotenoids are the result of a decade of research and development. A unique breed of non-genetically modified white tomatoes were specially cultivated for use in the supplement.
As it is 100% natural food supplement, Crystal Tomato® is safe for daily use over a long term.
To increase the efficacy of Crystal Tomato®, an amino acid L-Cysteine is included. Existing naturally in proteins of most living organisms, it is one of the few amino acids containing sulphur.
The sulphur allows L-Cysteine to bond in a special way to maintain the structure of proteins in the body and this helps in the formation of collagen, promoting healthy skin.
BOOSTING GLUTATHIONE PRODUCTION
L-Cysteine also helps to boost the liver’s production of Glutathione, commonly referred to as the body’s master anti-oxidant, to maintain skin health. Without Glutathione, cells will die at a faster rate, leading to quicker ageing.
Glutathione has the ability to lighten dark skin and pigmentation, including dark acne scars, freckles, dark underarms and age spots. It does this by altering the metabolic processes of melanocytes to turn dark pigmentation (eumelanin) into light pigmentation (pheomelanin).
THE GLUTATHIONE SUPPLEMENTS MYTH
Although Gluthathione is commonly found in oral supplements, it is not absorbed when taken orally and has no effect on the skin*. By including L-Cysteine, a natural precursor of Glutathione in Crystal Tomato®, the natural mechanisms in the body are activated to produce its own Glutathione to improve the appearance of the skin