Waxing is a form of semi-permanent hair removal which removes the hair from the root. New hair will not grow back in the previously waxed area for four to six weeks, although some people will start to see regrowth in only a week due to some of their hair being on a different Human hair growth cycle.
Dynamic Pulse Light (DPL) utilizes a combination of traditional IPL and laser power source to activate a more controlled type of light pulses to deliver quick individual shots with low fluence but with high energy density. It targets the dark pigments in the hair follicles and damages it, killing it to prevent new hair follicles from growing.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Warm wax us applied to area
- Wax cools
- Cool wax is torn off in opposite direction of hair growth
DPL Hair removal
- Laser pulse targets pigment in hair follicle
- Pulsed light alters pigment
- Altered pigment slows hair’s regrowth
HOW DOES IT FEEL?
- Hairs uprooted from their follicles
- Wax is peeled up, removing hairs embedded in it as it goes along
- Treated area may be irritated for days afterwards
- Lever of discomfort: moderate to high
DPL Hair Removal
- Laser activation produces slight sting
- Pulsed light feels like a rubber band snapped against skin
- Sensations last only a few seconds
- Level of discomfort: low
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
- Thousands of dollars
- cost of single session is lower, but regular sessions are required over a lifetime
DPL Hair Removal
- A few hundred dollars
- Permanents results may be achieved in as few as three session, with only once or twice yearly maintenance sessions from then on
Decision: DPL HAIR REMOVAL!
BOOK NOW, PAY LATER.
Call Us Today! +65 6333 4566 • email@example.com
ABOUT BIO AESTHETIC MEDISPA
Bio Aesthetic Laser Clinic is a multi award winning aesthetic clinic in Singapore specialising in treatments such as: